Despite advances in dental techniques, many of us are still very nervous about going to the dentist and, occasionally, the treatment that we receive from dental professionals can fall below a reasonable standard. If your dentist has caused you injury, made a problem worse or failed to treat you appropriately, there may be a claim.
Dental negligence can include:
- Misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis – including failure to investigate oral cancers.
- Failure to treat gum disease (periodontal disease)
- Cosmetic dentistry errors
- Attempting to perform surgery that should have been referred to a specialist.
- Mistakes leading to loss of teeth
Please call our Patient Claims Team on 0333 987 4011 or email email@example.com to speak to one of our experts today.